No Sinking Spoon Strategy for Oatmeal

I was so delighted when I found this out. I always eat oatmeal with a spoon. By the time I add a tablespoon of condensed milk mixed in some hot water to make it milky, butter, and sugar free waffle/pancake syrup, it is very likely that at some point during my breakfast the spoon will fall in. Because of this fact, I had considered starting to drink it from a mug. Now I put the spoon in curve side down and it doesn't sink in the bowl and make me go in and pick it out of the bowl. I am so happy to have found this out. LOL!

By Robyn Fed from Hampton, TN

Food and Recipes Food Tips BreakfastJune 25, 2010
A bowl of oatmeal.
Saving Money On Oatmeal
Shopping Online
Advertising an Online Store
coke bottle spoon rest
Spoon Rest Ideas
Upclose photo of corn spoon bread.
Corn Spoon Bread Recipes
🎄
🍂
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on November 17, 2016 at 8:31:12 PM on 10.0.1.65 in 966 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.