Rocking Horse And Cart Planter

I saw this lovely planter as I was going down the road today. The person had taken a regular spring rocking horse, painted brown and white and it looked real, and had dismantled it from its rocking assembly, the springs and such were off of it. Then a pair of reins went back to the box which the horse was "pulling" In the wooden box, which was just about as tall as the whole horse and bigger had flowers planted in it.

It was so adorable. I have seen donkeys and burros pulling carts but never a real looking stallion.

By Robyn Fed from Hampton TN

Rocking Horse
Recycled Rocking Horse Craft Ideas
Home and Garden Gardening Creative PlantersAugust 27, 2009
Durable Shopping Cart
Looking for Durable Shopping Cart
Geraniums in old wheelbarrow planter.
Making a Wheelbarrow Planter
Recycled wooden chair planter.
Making a Chair Planter
Mare and Foal in a Corral
Saving Money on Horse Boarding