Looking for Durable Shopping Cart?

I am looking for a durable shopping cart. I am looking for one with strong wheels. I saw a shopping cart in a magazine once with 4 wheels on each side with wheels in the front that swirl. That's what I need. I am tired of wasting money on unreliable shopping carts.

Please help,
Madeline from Bronx, NY

Answers

Best Answer

Visit your nearest Container Store as they have a selection of carts.
I was checking them out for my son who lives in an apt. and has a long schlep from parking lot to his room.

By Lee from Ohio (Guest Post)

I needed a cart also. I live in a apt. that you have to walk around from the parking lot, and I like to make one trip not 3 o4. I bought a luggage cart at a garage sale and keep a fold down plastic box in my car. I just load the groceries in the box, plop it on the carrier and away I roll. I also have a bungee cord to help if the load is akward. I have even used the cart to carry in a 20" tv. Works like a charm and saves my aching back.

Answer this Question
Consumer Advice Product FinderFebruary 17, 2015
🎃
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Looking-for-Durable-Shopping-Cart.html