Browse   Newsletters   Contests   Ask   Share   Account   About

Games and Prizes For a Teen Party

I want to have the best party with people leaving saying that it was a great party, not people saying it was a dump. I have the place, it is big. It's a girl/boy party but not with that many boys. I have food and there is a big screen TV and some dancing going on, but I doubt that is going to hold them down from 6 pm till midnight.

I need games and prizes, but I don't know what types of games. They can't be to kissy because of my parents and we can't really go outside because my parents don't want people sneaking off.

I want the party to be a blast and still obey my parents rules. Can you help me?

Thank you,
Alexandra M from HI

P.S. Please post feedback quickly, I don't have much time.

By

By ballerv12/14/2009

Hey the best thing for a party is music blast it. Play poker, play bball, football, and all that jazz.

Thrifty Fun has been around so long that many of our pages have been reset several times. Archives are older versions of the page and the feedback that was provided then.

Archive: Games and Prizes For a Teen Party

I want to have the best party with people leaving saying that it was a great party, not people saying it was a dump. I have the place, it is big. It's a girl/boy party but not with that many boys. I have food and there is a big screen TV and some dancing going on but I doubt that is going to hold them down from 6 pm till midnight.