Games and Prizes For a Teen Party

I want to have the best party with people leaving saying that it was a great party, not people saying it was a dump. I have the place, it is big. It's a girl/boy party but not with that many boys. I have food and there is a big screen TV and some dancing going on, but I doubt that is going to hold them down from 6 pm till midnight.

I need games and prizes, but I don't know what types of games. They can't be to kissy because of my parents and we can't really go outside because my parents don't want people sneaking off.

I want the party to be a blast and still obey my parents rules. Can you help me?

Thank you,
Alexandra M from HI

P.S. Please post feedback quickly, I don't have much time.

Answers

Hey the best thing for a party is music blast it. Play poker, play bball, football, and all that jazz.

Answer

Teenage Girls Singing Karaoke
Teen Party Game Ideas
Holidays and Parties Parties GamesApril 14, 2005
Father teaching his son to drive
Teaching a Teen to Drive
Birthday Prize Ideas for Adults
Birthday Prize Ideas for Adults
Woman playing Wii
Saving Money on Wii Games
trivia party
Trivia Themed Party Ideas
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on May 6, 2016 at 10:02:20 AM on 10.0.2.124 in 672 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.