Trivia Themed Party Ideas

Category Planning
Trivia parties can focus on many different topics. Planning the party, including food and prizes can be almost as much fun as the party itself. This is a guide about trivia themed party ideas.

We are having a Trivia Night for a fundraiser. I am in charge of getting the losing table some kind of fun gift. Any ideas? I have never heard of getting the losing table gifts. Help please.

By Cheryl from Crestwood, MO

Answers

Maybe a Trivia answer book? I've seen them in used book stores that are brand new... paper backed... or a book on the subject used for the trivia questions.

Look for puzzle books that mention "brain power." Maybe some vitamins that "help with memory." Check out the card game section...maybe they have travel sizes of Trivial Pursuit.

How about a "trivia for Dummies" book or similar

We have a decorated traveling "Smarties" (candy) bucket that we pass around to the table that has the highest score after each round. Some have a "Dum Dums" lollipop gift for the losing table. I saw once where they gave a box of "Ding Dongs" too. Just depends on what kind of sense of humor you are working with! :-)

@ boomeyers! This is exactly what I couldn't think of for prizes. Thanks for the idea! I am cracking up it will be perfect for what I am planning!

We're hosting a trivia game night. I expect 3 teams of 6-7 people each. I'm looking for inexpensive, but fun ideas for prizes for each member of the winning team, 2nd place and 3rd place!

Answers

Why not stop in at your local dollar store? They always seem to have oodles of useful and / or fun things. Decks of cards, coffee mugs, pens and pencils ....

Stop at 5 below