Firming Ingredient For Standard Lotion

Is there something I can add to any regular lotion to make it a firming lotion? I use unscented lotion for sensitive skin but would like to firm also. And what is the best way to get a self tanner tan that looks real? Thank you.

Blake from Poteau, OK

Don't know about the firming lotion but I love the effect of Dove's tanning lotion. Comes in different shades and looks natural.

I use the equate(walmart)brand as it has the same ingredients as the more expensive brands.

Health & Beauty Beauty Skin Care AdviceApril 9, 2008
lotion bottle
Getting All the Lotion Out of a Bottle
Shaving Supplies
Homemade Aftershave Lotion
Skin Lotion
Finding Water Based Skin Lotion
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 23, 2017 at 9:40:56 PM on 10.0.1.80 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.