In Memory of Rusty (Sheltie)

My beautiful Rusty lived to be 12 years old before cancer took him. He was a wonderful family pet who loved people. This photo of him peeking out from around the Rhododendron shrub was one of my favourites, this is in memory of him.

He was a Sheltie. I bought "A Little Rusty" from a breeder when he was a tiny pup. He use to love playing 'chase'.

By Linn

In Memory of Rusty (Sheltie)

I am so sorry for your loss! Rusty was quite a handsome fellow!

Dear Linn,

Omg! Your boy is beautiful. I am so sorry to hear of him crossing the Rainbow Bridge. We have lost our Winnie, Sophie & Woobie all within 2 years, they had cancer. We miss them terribly. Our fur babies are certainly members of our family. I know exactly how you feel and I am giving you a big hug. xoxo Sherri, Tucker & Bears

We really never get over losing one, do we? They live in our hearts though, and no matter how many we love after them, nothing or no one can ever take their place. It's just a good thing we have the capacity to love many times, many ways and can always be ready to love again.

Rusty was a beautiful pet, and I'm so glad you had a long time with him, time to make many precious memories..

Thank you for sharing him with us Linn.

He was a beautiful, beautiful boy! We lost our guy Max to cancer, also, four years ago. The pain lessens over time but the memories of that animal's love and devotion just never fade. Thumbs up to your tribute and wonderful picture.

Rusty was a very handsome boy with a very thoughtful look in his eyes.

Shetland Sheepdog
Shetland Sheepdog Breed Information and Photos
Pets Pet PagesAugust 21, 2010
Display Collections In A Memory Box
Making A Memory Box
Simple square block quilt made from vintage fabric.
Making a Memory Quilt
High School Reunion
Making Memory Books for a High School Reunion