Soap for Removing the Smell of Smoke

What type of bath soap can firemen use, to rid the smell of fire smoke?

Putting a cup or bowl of vinegar in a room draws smoke oder out then why not use it in the bath or shower. It for sure will not hurt a person seeing as we eat it in salads etc,

I would think put liberally on washrag (or rag) with

the soap and lather generously and rince.

Another thing would be baking soda.

My grandpa used to work on oil rigs and would come home smelling like grease and propane and everything else. He used Lava brand soap and that seemed to work, although I know fire smoke sticks around, but it is worth a try. Also Arm and Hammer baking soda just came out with a soap and that may work, I have not tried their new soap yet though.

Also, when we go camping and we come home with camp fire smell, we use Dawn dish detergent and that kills it pretty good.

Hand washing shower wall
Removing Soap Scum from Shower Doors
Cigarette Left Burning in Ashtray
Removing Cigarette Smoke Odor from Leather
cigarette smell computer
Removing Cigarette Smoke Odors from a Computer
Men's leather winter boots.
Removing Smoke Odor from Leather Boots
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on October 24, 2016 at 7:57:41 PM on in 740 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.