Craft Project: Frog Birthday Invitation
This cute frog invitation has been designed on flat card rather than a folded mount. The envelope is decorated using a smaller version of the card design.
Approximate Time: 20 minutes
- light and dark green cardstock
- 2 wiggle eyes
- 1/4 inch green satin ribbon
- black color pencil
- Draw a frog on light green cardstock. Cut around the shape.
- Glue on a pair of wiggle eyes. Draw nose and mouth using black color pencil. Add the green satin bow.
- Cut circles from dark green cardstock. Then attach to the face and body.
- Write party information on the back with the pen.
- For the envelope, make a head from green cardstock. Glue on two white circles of cardstock for the eyes. Draw on details either in black color pencil or pen. Apply a little glue on the back and press on to the envelope.
Thanks for looking at my work.
Marice from Fairfax, VA
July 25, 20100 found this helpful
Love this idea, looks fantastic.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on October 20, 2016 at 3:20:31 PM on 10.0.1.56 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us