Handmade Frog Birthday Invitation
A cute little green frog is the perfect motif for a birthday party invitation. This is a page about handmade frog birthday invitation.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This cute frog invitation has been designed on flat card rather than a folded mount. The envelope is decorated using a smaller version of the card design.
Approximate Time: 20 minutes
- light and dark green cardstock
- 2 wiggle eyes
- 1/4 inch green satin ribbon
- black color pencil
- Draw a frog on light green cardstock. Cut around the shape.
- Glue on a pair of wiggle eyes. Draw nose and mouth using black color pencil. Add the green satin bow.
- Cut circles from dark green cardstock. Then attach to the face and body.
- Write party information on the back with the pen.
- For the envelope, make a head from green cardstock. Glue on two white circles of cardstock for the eyes. Draw on details either in black color pencil or pen. Apply a little glue on the back and press on to the envelope.
Thanks for looking at my work.
Marice from Fairfax, VA
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.