Natural Diet For Bladder Cancer Patient

Does any one have a good natural diet for bladder cancer patients? One with no red meat, etc. I am looking for help for a cancer patient family member

Mary from Florida

I am a bladder cancer survior and don't understand your question. Meat has no connection with bladder cancer.

Leading cause of bladder cancer are people who smoke, work with paint products, leather/tanner workers and beauty parlor workers. If you want to learn about bladder cancer I suggest you call the American Cancer Society and ask for information on bladder cancer be sent to you.

In my case I worked around a lot of paint products.

I'd think that besides no red meat etc that you may want to think about the pH of the food, along with no GMO foods & hormone free organic milk & yogurt, along with mostly organic fruits & veggies. You''ll want to do some research. Try looking up an online bladder cancer group.

*They say that besides cranberries, blueberries have even more beneficial nutrients. If you live near a Trader Joes, they have organic 100% blueberry juice with nothing else added for a GREAT price. (Under $5)

I am a cancer survivor of stage 3 Ovarian. I met a person that rid their cancer with a Tea called ESSIAC. The web page is

I highly recommend the liquid bottles. Here is the phone number 561-585-7111 and you may want to call to confirm that it has been used on bladder cancer persons before investing.

His name is Kevin Maloney and he is very helpful over the phone. 561-585-7111 Good luck to your friend.

I used the tea during kemo and I survived. I was only one stage away from the final stage. Kim

While it's fun to read some suggestions about "healthy" things on here, you really need to do the work yourself and learn what a truly healthy diet is if you want to eat healthy.

Many people get on their won little quirks and MOST people buy into advertising to the max so many things labeled "healthy" are little more than candy with no nutritional value.

I'd suggest some google's on things like nutrient dense foods, super foods, recommended daily allowances, real nutrition, etc. After reading a few things you'll key in on searches for items in your scope of interest.

Most really healthy foods are not that expensive, even when purchased organic. Cheaper than buying a convenience/pre-packaged food diet for certain. You want to keep it low sugar, low fat (healthy fats if possible) and high fiber. Search each category for foods you like and be ready to try different ones as well.

The bulk food section of your store is GREAT for this. you can buy a tiny bit of something to see if you like it. Cheaper than packaged foods too.

Lots of water is key to every healthy diet and the best is almost always tap water! It's regulated and tested frequently while there are no standards for expensive bottled waters whose bottles fill landfills by the truckload now.

It sounds like you should really check the cancer assoc website as well. Good luck and's ok to splurge once in a while IF you really do eat a healthy diet and stick to it. You need to focus on what you should eat that tastes good to you first, then make sure you get the proper nutrition by that time you'll be too satisfied to dig into the junk food!

Food and Recipes Food Tips DietingAugust 8, 2008
Breast Cancer Awareness Pin
Breast Cancer Awareness Craft Ideas
Breast Cancer Detection and Prevention
Breast Cancer Prevention
Heart Patient with Doctor
Open Heart Surgery Recovery Advice for Patient's Family
A dog sitting in front of a bowl of water.
Preventing Canine Bladder Stones