Use Plastic Vegetable Tray to Organize Sewing Supplies

I came across a good idea. At the supermarket you can find cut up vegetables and dip for guests but what to do with the container. This container has sections and a lid. It will make a excellent organizer for your sewing supplies.

If you are just a "mender" like me you will have all your supplies in a container that is disorganized with threads and needles messed up. This container has sections and keeps it all neat.

By pennypacer from Ont. Canada

Excellent idea for jewelers also, since the tray is so lightweight I think I will glue it down to a plastic lid for stability. I would hate to be picking up thousands of small beads. Thanks so much for giving me the idea.

Spools of thread, buttons, scissors, and a tape measure.
Organizing Sewing Supplies
Organizing CraftsFebruary 15, 2010
veggie plate
Making a Vegetable Party Tray
DVD Player
DVD Player Tray Won't Open
jumble of bobbins
Organizing Bobbins
A green decorative tray painted with gold leaves.
Making a Painted Wooden Tray
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 23, 2017 at 10:17:06 PM on 10.0.2.145 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.