Organizing Bobbins

Something I have started to do is keep my bobbin and matching thread spools together for easier access.

I used to use (a leftover box from my last baby) the disposable baby bottle bags and enclose the spool and bobbin together inside and fold down and tape shut. Then I found those handy (tiny) ziplock bags in the craft section of Walmart and started to use those.

I also came up with the idea of a pegboard of some sort to hang on my sewing room wall next to my machine with dowel rods cut long enough to hold the spool and bobbin on the same dowel. I just haven't put the idea into action yet.

Tawnda

More Solutions

A great way to keep up with your bobbins it to use Bic lighter holders. You can get them at stores after they are empty, for free. I learned this working in a sewing factory. They work great.

Organizing MiscellaneousJanuary 8, 2016
💘
🍀
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Organizing-Bobbins.html