I Don't Understand ThriftyFun's Coupon Swap

I'd like to know how Coupon swap works. I have lots of coupons I'd love to trade to help get coupons for my new granddaughters Huggies Diapers and wipes and Good Start supreme soy. But I have no luck ever even getting to submit a trade and it always seems to be the same ones and never changes. If you can tell me anything about it or have these type of coupons you'd like to trade, please respond.

MamawKC

NEW AT THIS MYSELF, BUT HAVE JUST DISCOVERD THAT YOU CAN SELL YOUR COUPONS ON EBAY

How Does it Work?

You post coupons that you have available to trade, coupons you are looking for and then people can contact you via email to respond to your post. If both sides can agree on a swap, you exchange mailing addresses and send each other coupons.

Can I Sell coupons?

This board is for trading coupons, no money should be exchanged on this board.

How Many Swaps Can I Post?

Try not to have more than 5 posts active at one time. You can edit your own posts to update the lists of coupons you are looking for and willing to trade, so most people can probably get by with just one post.

How Do I Edit My Post?

Click on the Your Posts tab and then click on the "Edit Post" link.

How Long Will My Post Remain Active?

Posts that are not updated within two months are deleted.

What If Someone Doesn't Send The coupons?

ThriftyFun.com would like to be informed of people who do not live up to their end of the bargain but all we can really do is ban people who abuse the system. Use this board at your own risk. Please inform us if someone is abusing the system.

http://www.thri  ard_coupons.html

i have seen people sell coupons on ebay

I have lots of coupons I don't use I throw them away every week. If you will send me a self addressed stamped envelope and a list of your favorite products when I find these I will send them to you. Please mail this to:

Patricia Hamm

317 John Snider Rd.

Lexington, N.C. 27295

I will do the same as Patricia (grannygirl). I get two weekly newspapers with tons of coupons. I only am able to use about 1/4 of them and I give a few away to relatives.

My address is:

Elizabeth Hayes

P.O. Box 3466

Monticello, AR 71656

Patricia-If it's ok, I will send you a self addressed envelope and a list if you don't mind. Feel free to do the same to me!!