FloorsCleaning

Cleaning Dark Wood Floors

What is the easiest way to clean and perk up dark wood floors? I can't do a lot of scrubbing and hard work for health reasons and need some advice. Even the names of products or make it yourself recipes. Thanks.

Brenda from Richmond, VA

On my hardwood floors I used a micro fiber mop from ACT. You only use water on the mop head and you can clean them in the washer. I am not sure of the website but you could do an internet search. They work very well. Hope this helps.

I recommend you give a teen a job and do it together with him/her.