Cleaning Dark Wood Floors

What is the easiest way to clean and perk up dark wood floors? I can't do a lot of scrubbing and hard work for health reasons and need some advice. Even the names of products or make it yourself recipes. Thanks.

Brenda from Richmond, VA

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

On my hardwood floors I used a micro fiber mop from ACT. You only use water on the mop head and you can clean them in the washer. I am not sure of the website but you could do an internet search. They work very well. Hope this helps.

I recommend you give a teen a job and do it together with him/her.

Home and Garden Cleaning FloorsJanuary 20, 2009
Someone mopping hardwood floors
Cleaning Hardwood Floors
Hands polishing a wood table
Cleaning Wood Furniture
sweat stain on dark clothing
Perspiration Stains on Dark Clothing
Removing Red Wine Stains from Hardwood Floors, Broken glass of red wine on wood floor.
Removing Red Wine Stains from Hardwood Floors
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 9:41:38 PM on 10.0.1.175 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.