Caramel Frappucino Recipe

Does anyone have a recipe for a caramel frappucino drink? Thanks!

Lynn from Colbert, GA

Hi Lynn,

I have a 'mock' recipe for Starbucks Frappuccino's

Here is the base ingredients:

3/4 cup double strength coffee (cold)

1 cup milk (whole or low-fat)

3 Tlbs. granulated sugar

2 cups ice

Make coffee by brewing with twice the coffee required by your coffee maker. (2 Tlbs. of ground coffee per each cup of coffee) Chill before using

To make the drink, combine all ingredients in a blender and blend on high speed until ice is crushed and drink is smooth. Makes 2- 16oz. drinks

CARAMEL

add 3 Tlbs of caramel topping to the original recipe and prepare as described. Top each glass with whipped cream and drizzle caramel over the whipped cream.

MOCHA

add 3 Tlbs. of Hersheys chocolate syrup to the original recipe and prepare as described. Top each glass with whipped cream.

Thanks! Sounds easy, simple and good. That's exactly what I was looking for.

You can actually buy the syrups at any starbucks, it will taste more like the orginal if you use the caramel syrup instead of the topping. Their mocha is also a dark chocolate, so I would suggest the dark chocolate version of Hershey's.

OMG this was delicious. I love starbuck Fraps but I think this is great and it saved me $ 4.00. Thanks for the recipe. My husband loved it too. This is definitely a keeper. I didnt' have the caramel sauce but I just used hershey's syrup and it was good to me.

Food and Recipes Recipes Copycat BeveragesSeptember 12, 2006
Making Carmel Covered Apples
Making Carmel Covered Apples
Caramel Crispix
Caramel Crispix Recipes
Caramel Squares
Caramel Squares Recipes
Chocolate Caramel Bars
Chocolate Caramel Bars Recipes
🎉
🎄