Copycat Coffee Mate Caramel Vanilla Flavored Creamer Recipe

Category Beverages
Enjoy your own homemade caramel vanilla coffee creamer next you pour yourself a cup of coffee. This page contains coffee mate caramel vanilla flavored creamer recipe.

I have been spending over $30 a month on liquid flavored coffee creamer. I know someone out there has a recipe for the French Vanilla Caramel creamer by Coffeemate. Please help. My hubby loves this stuff and it's killing our food budget. This is the only way I get to share my morning with him, otherwise he doesn't drink it. Thanks in advance.

Tina from Tenino, WA

Answers

By crazyliblady (Guest Post)

I found this one. I can't use creamer, so I don't know if it is any good, but it's worth a try.

http://www.reci  e-Creamer-191026

By jsham (Guest Post)

I would think that adding some caramel ice cream topping to Jackie's recipe should do the trick. Just add a little bit at a time, to get the flavor you like. (Be sure to keep track of how much you add so that you can duplicate it again.) If you give it a try let us know how it turns out. jsham

We gave up on prepackaged long ago. If you are near a World Market, you can buy a 25.4 oz bottle of Torani brand syrup for about $7.00 a bottle They have Caramel, Vanilla, Toasted Marshmallow, French Vanilla and several other syrups.

You only need an ounce at the most and you can save a lot of money. If you cannot find the syrup locally, you can find it on the internet: Torani or R Torre & co. Sam's Club also sells coffee syrups. You can then choose whatever type of creamer you want to use.

I love coffee mate caramel vanilla flavored creamer, but it is very expensive. I was wondering if anyone has the recipe to make my own? Thanks for any responses and/or recipes!

jmz2005 from Illinois

Answers:

Coffee Mate Caramel Vanilla Flavored Creamer Recipe

I mix a 1 pound jar of Coffee Mate, 1/3 cup Vanilla, and 1 cup of Splenda with enough very hot water to make 1/2 gallon of creamer. Works well for me (The hot water is necessary to dissolve the creamer thoroughly). (11/01/2006)

By Jackie