All Natural Coffee Creamer
This recipe is a good substitute for store bought creamers, especially if you have leftover cream. This is a guide about all natural coffee creamer.
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
If you're on a tight budget and looking to be more health conscious, you know it's not always practical to buy coffee creamer. I'd recommend this recipe for special occasions when you have leftover heavy cream from cooking. This contains no preservatives or artificial sweeteners.
I use organic ingredients whenever possible. This recipe was an experiment to see if I could have a treat without sacrificing taste, and without using artificial ingredients that no one can pronounce. So far, so good!
Prep Time: 2 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 7-10 minutes
Yield: 1 cup
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4-1/2 cup sugar
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- Measure out ½ cup of cream and ½ cup of milk.
- Set the stove burner to medium-low heat.
- Measure out ¼ cup to ½ cup sugar, depending on taste, and whisk into the milk mixture.
- Set timer to 5 minutes (maximum).
- Heat mixture until sugar dissolves and steam rises, stirring occasionally. Do not boil. Add vanilla at the last minute.
- Enjoy your coffee! 2-3 tablespoons per cup does the trick. Store in a small glass jar and shake before use. The creamer can be stored in the refrigerator for about 5 days.
October 18, 20162 found this helpful
Anybody have a recipe for a non-dairy 'All Natural Coffee Creamer'?