Inexpensive Contact Paper at the Dollar Store

You can find good ends of contact paper at the dollar store. I get 1.5 yard rolls of clear contact paper for 99 cents to cover books - but I have also found that frosted contact paper, frosted with a pattern, even see-thru lace patterns will work just as well for my purposes (covering my music books). I suppose you could use regular contact paper - but I like to see the title of the book. And remember to save the extra bits, as you can piece them together for smaller projects or to stretch when you are trying to finish a project and you are at the end of your supply. You can also use small pieces to reinforce the bindings of paperbound books, etc.

By pam from L.A., CA

Roll of paper secured with a rubber band
Saving Money on Contact Paper
Crafts AdviceMay 12, 2006
Uses for Contact Lens Cases, Green and white contact lens case.
Uses for Contact Lens Cases
A man holding a dollar.
Shopping at Dollar Stores
Dollar Weed
Getting Rid of Dollar Weed
Checkerboard Contact Paper
Using Contact Paper on Countertops
🎉
🎄