Saving Money on Contact Paper

Category Shopping
You can save money when buying this versatile stick down paper, by shopping sales or buying a clone. This is a guide about saving money on contact paper.

You can find good ends of contact paper at the dollar store. I get 1.5 yard rolls of clear contact paper for 99 cents to cover books - but I have also found that frosted contact paper, frosted with a pattern, even see-thru lace patterns will work just as well for my purposes (covering my music books). I suppose you could use regular contact paper - but I like to see the title of the book. And remember to save the extra bits, as you can piece them together for smaller projects or to stretch when you are trying to finish a project and you are at the end of your supply. You can also use small pieces to reinforce the bindings of paperbound books, etc.

By pam from L.A., CA