Hot Glue Stain on Cotton Shirt

I need suggestions on how to get dried hot glue off of a cotton uniform shirt. As a quick fix I had to hot glue something to my uniform top and now that it's off it left a residue that I can't get out (I've already washed it and that didn't help at all). Any suggestions are much appreciated!

Kathy from South Dakota

Try covering the stain with wax paper and use a hot iron like you would an iron-on. Keep the iron moving the whole time and make sure it is set for cotton. I have tried this when I had wax on a tablecloth and it took the stain off. I hope this works for you.

Home and Garden Cleaning Clothing StainsDecember 30, 2005
Nice light blue dress shirt.
Making Shirt Collars Last Longer
Man wearing a white t-shirt.
Repairing a Cotton T-Shirt
Hot Cross Buns on Wood Board
Hot Cross Buns Recipes
Hot Tub
Cleaning a Hot Tub