Clothing StainsCleaning

Hot Glue Stain on Cotton Shirt

I need suggestions on how to get dried hot glue off of a cotton uniform shirt. As a quick fix I had to hot glue something to my uniform top and now that it's off it left a residue that I can't get out (I've already washed it and that didn't help at all). Any suggestions are much appreciated!

Thanks!
Kathy from South Dakota

Answers

Try covering the stain with wax paper and use a hot iron like you would an iron-on. Keep the iron moving the whole time and make sure it is set for cotton. I have tried this when I had wax on a tablecloth and it took the stain off. I hope this works for you.