Crocheted Ice Cream Cone Pin
A delightful pin or magnet made of single crochets that looks good enough to eat!
Approximate Time: 1 Hour
- ecru or tan crochet thread
- flavor color like pink, chocolate, etc.
- crochet hook size "E"
- tacky or hot glue
- I double strand most of my work, so give yourself about 16 yards doubled of tan for cone.
- Chain 2, then make first SC (single crochet) in first chain from hook. Mark this one as you are not going to join.
- Keep making 2 SC's in each stitch till you get to the desired height, about 1 1/4 inch tall. Join with SP (slip stitch) and fasten off.
- With flavor color, do the same to begin the the thread till your work is the same width as the top of the cone.
- Then, make a small ridge around the perimeter, as shown in the photo. This was simply two in each SC, then a chain 1 between.
- Sew this 3/4 around to the cone, stuff with batting or cotton balls, and close seam.
- Hot glue on the pin back or magnet and sit back and wait for the compliments!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on December 2, 2016 at 5:49:20 AM on 10.0.1.22 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us