Ice Cream Cone Tips

Tired of your sugar cone dripping from the point at the bottom? Stuff a miniature marshmallow in the bottom of a sugar cone to prevent ice cream drips. It prevents the drips and is a tasty treat at the bottom of your cone. This works for waffle cones as well.

By Lynda

3 More Solutions

I'm 16 and I work at Paul's Drive-In. The first time I made a cone, It was slanted and had to be re-made. My co-workers showed me how to make a good cone.

If you "paint" the inside of an ice cream cone with melted dipping chocolate, it will prevent the ice cream from leaking out of the bottom of the cone. It will also keep the outside of the cone crispy.

To prevent dripping ice cream from dripping through the bottom of the cone, put a miniature marshmallow in the bottom of a waffle or sugar cone.

Food and Recipes Food Tips DairyDecember 27, 2012
🍀
💘
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Ice-Cream-Cone-Tips.html