Ice Cream Cone Tips

Category Dairy
Enjoying ice cream in a cone can be a delightful experience. This page contains ice cream cone tips.

Tired of your sugar cone dripping from the point at the bottom? Stuff a miniature marshmallow in the bottom of a sugar cone to prevent ice cream drips. It prevents the drips and is a tasty treat at the bottom of your cone. This works for waffle cones as well.

By Lynda

Okay, I've learned this from experience, but when you are making ice cream don't just fill the cone up a messy way because it will fall/spill all over you. I'm 16 and I work at Paul's Drive-In. The first time I made a cone, it was slanted and had to be re-made.

My co-workers showed me how to make a good cone and they told me to fill the whole cone with ice cream and as the cone fills, swirl it around or drop it really quickly so it looks like sections on the ice cream cone. :)

If you "paint" the inside of an ice cream cone with melted dipping chocolate, it will prevent the ice cream from leaking out of the bottom of the cone. It will also keep the outside of the cone crispy. Add the step of putting a little extra chocolate around the rim of the cone and roll in chopped nuts or sprinkles for an extra fancy, tastier cone.

By Joan

To prevent dripping ice cream from dripping through the bottom of the cone, put a miniature marshmallow in the bottom of a waffle or sugar cone.

Food and Recipes Food Tips DairyDecember 27, 2012
😎
🐛
🌻
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Ice-Cream-Cone-Tips.html