Buy Soda (Pop) By the Case

I had been upset for a long time that name brand pop (or at least Coke in my area), was only sold in 12 packs. I used to buy by the case (24 pack), but all of the sudden they disappeared and I was paying about the same for half as much pop! I did finally find it in one grocery store where it was sold as a case for only $0.40 more. Be careful if you are a pop drinker like myself.

By jahummell from Shellsburg, IA

Check out Wal-Mart, they have 24 cans for $5, that is a good deal!

My mom used to drink soda pop by the case. Years later, she ended up with osteoporosis so bad, that she has lost 5" of her height and is in constant pain. Why? From drinking soda pop all those years. It strips your bones of calcium, accelerating bone loss.

Please, drink fruit juice, water, even Kool-Aid, anything but soda pop. Diet soda pop is no better, either, because it's not the sugar that causes bone loss. Everybody talks about sugar causing cavities, but nobody tells you about the real danger of soda pop. I used to drink it all the time, but now I drink only water and fruit juice, and try to consume extra calcium to make up for the damage I've done by drinking soda pop constantly in my youth.

Consumer Advice Shopping Grocery ShoppingJuly 2, 2010
Angel made from a recycled green pop bottle.
Making a Pop Bottle Angel
Rainbow Bracelet
Crafts Using Pop Can Tabs
Pop bottle fish with colorful streamers for its tail.
Making Pop Bottle Fish
Two pop bottle fish hanging in a window.
Making a Pop Bottle Fish Mobile
🎄
🍂