Index Cards For Thrifty Tips

I subscribe to various sites and all these sites have so many great ideas. I like to keep them all on hand, so I was printing them all out and keeping them in my file cabinet. Now, my file cabinet is getting full and my printer is out of ink. I decided to save costs on ink, paper, and organizing time by writing the ideas (in short form) on index cards and placing them in an extra recipe box next to my computer. I now have money saving ideas on utilities, homemade cleaners, homemade beauty products, etc. and it saves time finding the ideas when I need them.

By Nancy from Madison, WI

Organizing Useful Tips from Websites
Organizing Useful Tips from Websites
Organizing PaperworkJanuary 8, 2007
Natural Cleaning Products
Thrifty Cleaning Ideas
Framed Business Card
Other Uses for Business Cards
Vintage Hank Aaron Baseball Card Leaning Against Old Baseball
Determining the Value of Baseball Cards