Lip Balm on a Stuffed Animal

My granddaughter used lip balm all over her new stuffed bear. Any suggestions on how to get it out?

Best Answer

I'd use an old terry face cloth closely spray WD-40 on each area then rub using a clean spot on the cloth frequently. After all signs are gone, to remove the WD-40 I'd use Alcohol and a fresh old terry face

cloth. Cotton will not likely work. Use in fresh air.

It will leave a residue, but not too unpleasant after a time. Hang it outside in a tree to "air". Good luck and God bless you for your efforts to save it. : )

Best Answer

try using murphys oil soap. a few years ago, my daughter got red lipstick all over a brand new light violet shirt. i thought it was ruined for sure. i was looking around the house to see if i had something that might get it out. i had a bottle of murphys oil soap in a spray bottle and thought i'd give it a try. i sprayed the areas with the soap and let it sit for several hours. the murphys oil soap actually lifted the lipstick out of the shirt. i rinsed the shirt in cool water and launderd it. it all came out!!! i couldn't believe it. that stuff works wonders!! good luck!!!

LOL...I am sorry, I don't have a tip, but this made me laugh, remembering when my son was little, he "Vaselined" the cat!!

The real cat was NOT easy to clean! LOL

Lip Balm
Removing Lip Balm from Stuffed Animals
Home and Garden Cleaning ToysMay 3, 2007
A girl putting on lip balm.
Cleaning Lip Balm Stains From Clothing
Making Lip Balm
Making Lip Balm
Removing Lip Balm from Car Upholstery
Removing Lip Balm from Car Upholstery
Plain White Lip Balm on Blue Background
Homemade Lip Balm Recipes
🎉
🎄