Distressing Recipe for Colored Inks

Has anyone found a good DISTRESSING RECIPE for colored inks for stamping old timey designs?

Create-Or-Bust from Fort Lauderdale, FL

Answers

I haven't tried this, and I forgot if you are wanting the solution to be acid free.I don't do a lot of scrapbooking, but I do some art crafts.Here are a couple ideas, without the expense of buying ink, you could brew some strong tea, and let it evaporate, so that it is not as thin as you would drink, or you could do the same thing with coffee, people use tea to dye items that they want to look antique.There are all kinds of inks that give that older look.Hope you find what works for you.Kersti

Crafts AdviceMay 27, 2006
A crafter using rubber stamps to decorate a handmade card.
Cleaning Rubber Stamps
Sandals
Repairing Sandals
Distressed Furniture
Giving Furniture a Distressed Look
🎉
🎄