My Favorite Kitchen Corner

I wanted to share my before and after photos of my favorite kitchen corner. Most of my knick knacks came from around my home or yard sales. The before is what it looked like when we bought the house 3 years ago. The most costly splurge was the border, bought off of ebay. The lettering is a vinyl print out applied on the wall. DH built the cabinet and found out it was cheaper to laminate a counter top himself. The whole kitchen can be done for the cost of one piece pre-made that we needed! Let the creative juices flow:)

By Melanie from IL

Kitchen_corner_before.jpg
Before
Kitchen_corner_before.jpg
After

What a wonderful corner. Your hubby and yourself should be very proud of yourselves. Enjoy the fruits of your labor!! :0)

Very nice. If only I could be that creative. You should be very proud.

I love it, love it! Is that an old drawer you have your cook books in? I like the idea of the basket with a handle for the onions, I can never find the right place for mine and the plant on top of the cook books would have to be silk for me anyway, very brown thumb. Tell dh he did a great job and he should be proud of his dw for all her skills. Looks like you had a decorator do this "vinette".

It is ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!! You and your DH did a wonderful job. What a creative thing to do.....Good for you!!

Blessings,

Cindy

God bless you for remembering to honor Him in all that you do. Col. 3:23 : )

nice work!

Love it Love it Love it!!! Makes ya want to have a cup of coffee and read a good book. Very cozy.

Photos Home ImprovementMay 3, 2007
Man putting in Corner Shelves
Building Corner Shelves
Large Kitchen Fire
Preventing Kitchen Fires
Brooms and Mops
Storing Brooms and Mops
🎄