Peas Dying From the Bottom Up

My peas are dying from the bottom up. Does anyone have any suggestions?

By silversalmon from Soldotna,AK

Showing: Answers Sort: Relevance

You did not say what kind of peas you have. You can find info online by searching for your question, good luck.

Thought that what I was doing!

In my garden certain types of peas dry from the bottom up quite early in the season. Some peas such as snap peas never do this.

I understand this is a virus disease in the soil, and is probably not treatable, but look it up on the internet.

Thank you very much.

The peas are sugar snaps and they are actually in a pot that has a tomato growing out of the bottom of it. Hmmmmmmm maybe that is the problem because I do not have that problem with the ones in the garden. The ones that are in the greenhouse are the ones with the problem.

Answer

Home and Garden Gardening GrowingJuly 27, 2009
Sugar Snap Peas
Freezing Snow Peas (Sugar, Chinese, or Sugar Snap Peas)
Freezing Black-eyed Peas
Freezing Field Peas (Black-Eyed Peas)
Creamed Peas
Creamed Peas Recipes
Freezing Peas, Frozen Peas
Freezing Peas
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on April 23, 2016 at 10:03:51 PM on 10.0.2.249 in 651 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.