Making Furniture Out of Wooden Clothespins

I want to make the clothespin doll house furniture for my daughter. I don't know if I'm missing something on this site or if it's just not posted. Anyone know how I find the instructions on how to make the furniture?

By Cheri from Minneapolis, MN

Answers

Best Answer

I learned everything I know about building clothespin furniture from YouTube. There is a Portuguese lady that does some amazing things with clothespins you wouldn't believe! I've built fifteen Barbie sized chairs, two chaise lounge and two tables all with the pins. The only project that takes practice is the rocking chair. It's hard to get the rounded runners just right and even. My favorite chair was designed by kranknkoncepts, with one improvement. I gave it a double-layered seat so that articulated Barbies could sit down with their feet touching the "ground" like real people.

https://www.you  ch?v=LybEf-Fn3xc

The video title is "How to Make Doll Shoes + Chair (Very Easy) - DOLL CRAFTS" The chair is better than the shoes, but worth a try. Check it out!