Daisy (Lab - German Shepherd)

Daisy is 4 1/2 months old and a Lab - German Shepherd cross. She came to us by chance as god sent, through an old friend that needed help with money. We made an exchange but I think that we were the real winners in this process.

The puppy has endless joy and boundless supply of energy. She walks and runs rolls in mud and splashes in water. Her toys are like outlets of endless chewing and she brings them to us when she feels the need for human love. All I have to say is that her undeniable love keeps my troubles off my mind.

By Ursula

So cute! I think you all "won".

When I saw her photo, I thought, "that could be a baby picture of Clancy", who is our lab mix dog. We believe she is a lab-shepherd mix, as well! She is ten now, and has brought us so much joy! Needless to say, I think your baby is gorgeous! Enjoy your pup!

She is so cute! I had a lab/springer mix named Suzie who left us a year ago. She looked a lot like Daisy, but had white stockings on front legs. You are so lucky to have her!

Pets Pet PagesJune 18, 2010
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Donald and Daisy Duck Costume
Old Chemistry Equipment
Uses for Old Chemistry Equipment
German Shepherd Mix
German Shepherd Mix Breed Information and Photos
Daisy Tree
Growing a Daisy Tree
🎄