Crafts Using Brandy Snifters

The interesting design of a brandy snifter makes it a good choice for using in craft projects. This is a guide about crafts using brandy snifters.

November 19, 2007 Flag

Years ago I had a pattern for a santa made from a brandy snifter. He had a felt face and hat. There was an opening in the back of the hat where it came together for a person's hand to get into the brandy snifter that was filled with candy. A bell was on the top of the hat which folder over to one side. I appreciate any help I can get in getting a pattern.

PatinTexas from Amarillo, TX

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

I found this on you tube and I think this is what you are looking for...http://www.yout  ch?v=nrtPbJjudfA

January 19, 2014 Flag

Does anyone have a pattern for a felt Santa face that is glued onto a brandy sniffer and the hat is separate and fits over the top of it. You lift it up to get candy out of it?

By Gloria M.

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Crafts Home Decor DecorationsJanuary 24, 2014
A photo of a girl making paper hearts.
Valentine's Day Crafts for Kids
Bleach Bottle on White Background
Crafts Using Bleach Bottles
Book Lamp
Crafts Using Books
Wheelbarrow Flower Decoration
Crafts Using Laundry Detergent Scoops
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 26, 2017 at 7:18:56 PM on 10.0.1.80 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.