Crafts Using Brandy Snifters

The interesting design of a brandy snifter makes it a good choice for using in craft projects. This is a guide about crafts using brandy snifters.

Filter Sort

Question: Pattern For Brandy Snifter Santa

By PatinTexas 1

Years ago I had a pattern for a santa made from a brandy snifter. He had a felt face and hat. There was an opening in the back of the hat where it came together for a person's hand to get into the brandy snifter that was filled with candy. A bell was on the top of the hat which folder over to one side. I appreciate any help I can get in getting a pattern.

PatinTexas from Amarillo, TX

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By SCarr 2 Flag

I found this on you tube and I think this is what you are looking for...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrtPbJjudfA

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Santa Pattern for Brandy Snifter Candy Dish

Does anyone have a pattern for a felt Santa face that is glued onto a brandy sniffer and the hat is separate and fits over the top of it. You lift it up to get candy out of it?

By Gloria M.

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Brandy Snifter
Crafts Home Decor DecorationsJanuary 24, 2014
ThriftyFun on Facebook ThriftyFun on Pinterest Enter a Contest Free Newsletters Ask a Question Share a Post
Bleach Bottle on White Background
Crafts Using Bleach Bottles
Pressure Cooker on White Background
Using A Pressure Cooker
Book Lamp
Crafts Using Books
Wheelbarrow Flower Decoration
Crafts Using Laundry Detergent Scoops
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 12, 2016 at 9:30:19 PM on 10.0.1.170 in 851 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.

All ArticlesQuestions
NewestOldestMost HelpfulLeast HelpfulMost AnswersFewest AnswersBest AnswersRelevance
Site MenuShare a PostContestsAsk a QuestionAbout ThriftyFun
BrowseAll By DateAll GuidesAll QuestionsAll VideosRecent FeedbackLonely Questions
CategoriesBetter LivingBudget & FinanceBusiness & LegalConsumer AdviceCraftsEducationEntertainmentFood & RecipesGarage SalesHealth & BeautyHolidays & PartiesHome & GardenMake Your OwnOrganizingParentingPetsTravel & RecreationWeddings