A Mother's Day Card for Kids To Make
- one full piece of construction paper (color coordinate with the handkerchief)
- Crayolas, markers, etc.
- a pretty handkerchief
- Bend one piece of construction paper in half. On one half draw in pencil a large triangle.
- Cut along the penciled lines to cut the triangle out.
- Draw a body around the triangle (head, arms, legs).
- Fold the card in half and on the side under the triangle tape the handkerchief so that it shows through the triangle. Looks like mom in a skirt.
- Kids can also put a poem or write their own message inside and mom gets a handkerchief.
By guest (Guest Post) Flag
May 16, 20080 found this helpful
the date of your posting says 5/9/ 2008 LOL LOL
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on December 5, 2016 at 8:38:01 AM on 10.0.2.63 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us