Making a Paper Clip Bracelet
Paper clips are a great item to use in kid crafting projects. This is a page about making a paper clip bracelet.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
No better gift can a child give than that of a handmade gift. What Mother doesn't love the handiwork of their little ones? Here's a darling simple craft children can make for their mothers on Mother's Day.
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 8 small paper clips for an adult bracelet)
- 8 tape
- 8 colored strips of paper cut from a magazine
- Assemble materials. 8 small paperclips for a normal woman's wrist. 8 pieces of colored paper taken from a magazine.
- Start putting the paper clips together.
- You should have a complete circle.
- Crease a piece of the paper inward to start covering your paper clip.
- Continue rolling until you have the paperclip covered.
- On your last roll firmly pull the paper tight around the clip.
- Take a piece of tape and roll it completely around the entire paperclip that you just covered.
- Viola you have just made a very beautiful bracelet.
Take off if washing hands or showering.
May use an acrylic sealer if you want to waterproof it.
May cover with pretty srtips of fabric also.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.