Making a Paper Clip Bracelet
Paper clips are a great item to use in kid crafting projects. This is a guide about making a paper clip bracelet.
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
No better gift can a child give than that of a handmade gift. What Mother doesn't love the handiwork of their little ones? Here's a darling simple craft children can make for their mothers on Mother's Day.
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 8 small paper clips for an adult bracelet)
- 8 tape
- 8 colored strips of paper cut from a magazine
- Assemble materials. 8 small paperclips for a normal woman's wrist. 8 pieces of colored paper taken from a magazine.
- Start putting the paper clips together.
- You should have a complete circle.
- Crease a piece of the paper inward to start covering your paper clip.
- Continue rolling until you have the paperclip covered.
- On your last roll firmly pull the paper tight around the clip.
- Take a piece of tape and roll it completely around the entire paperclip that you just covered.
- Viola you have just made a very beautiful bracelet.
Take off if washing hands or showering.
May use an acrylic sealer if you want to waterproof it.
May cover with pretty srtips of fabric also.