Making a Paper Clip Phone Stand
August 22, 2019
I have created phone stands previously, but this one could be the super easiest. I don't have to provide too many crafting materials and I can make this anywhere with my bare hands. At least if you need one anywhere just bring a large paper clip with you.
- 1 large paper clip
- long nose pliers or just your hands
- Pull out the two bent sides of the paper clip.
- Open the smaller side and then pull up the longer side.
- Hold the upper bend and pull it open. Bend both sides and make two even triangle shapes.
- It should look like a bent diamond.
- Now, bend the tip of the lower part upwards.
- Lastly, pull the standing tip backwards to support the clip when phone is being placed into position.
November 16, 20190 found this helpful
OK but can you please do one (with everyday materials) that works for the phone in vertical position?
I do a lot of scrolling on Twitter, and I prefer to do that with the phone upright, not on its side.
Thanks in advance!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.