Making a Paper Clip Phone Stand

Category Miscellaneous
It is fun to see what comes of fiddling with a paper clip. They can be incorporated into a lot of crafts and DIY projects. In this project you can see how to make a simple, little cell phone stand from a single paper clip.

I have created phone stands previously, but this one could be the super easiest. I don't have to provide too many crafting materials and I can make this anywhere with my bare hands. At least if you need one anywhere just bring a large paper clip with you.

• 1 large paper clip
  • long nose pliers or just your hands

1. Pull out the two bent sides of the paper clip.
  2. Open the smaller side and then pull up the longer side.
  3. Hold the upper bend and pull it open. Bend both sides and make two even triangle shapes.
  4. It should look like a bent diamond.
  5. Now, bend the tip of the lower part upwards.
  6. Lastly, pull the standing tip backwards to support the clip when phone is being placed into position.
  7. Done.
Make Your Own MiscellaneousSeptember 13, 2019
📓
🌻
🎂