Making a Paper Clip Phone Stand
I have created phone stands previously, but this one could be the super easiest. I don't have to provide too many crafting materials and I can make this anywhere with my bare hands. At least if you need one anywhere just bring a large paper clip with you.
- 1 large paper clip
- long nose pliers or just your hands
- Pull out the two bent sides of the paper clip.
- Open the smaller side and then pull up the longer side.
- Hold the upper bend and pull it open. Bend both sides and make two even triangle shapes.
- It should look like a bent diamond.
- Now, bend the tip of the lower part upwards.
- Lastly, pull the standing tip backwards to support the clip when phone is being placed into position.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!