Diabetic Dog Treats
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 lbs. beef liver, cut into pieces
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Line a 10x15 inch jellyroll pan with parchment paper.
- Place the liver into a food processor. Pulse until finely chopped.
- If you have room, add the flour and eggs, and process until smooth. Otherwise, transfer to a bowl, and stir in the flour and eggs using a wooden spoon.
- Spread evenly in the prepared pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes in the preheated oven, or until the center is firm.
- Cool, and cut into squares using a pizza cutter. The treats will have a consistency similar to a sponge.
- Store in a sealed container in the refrigerator.
Source: Barb Maxwell (allrecipes.com)
By Jodi from Aurora, CO
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on December 2, 2016 at 4:41:49 PM on 10.0.2.82 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us