Red Popsicle Stain on Carpet - Categories:

CarpetCleaning

Red Popsicle Stain on Carpet

I have a red Popsicle stain on my white carpet. It has been there a little over a month. I have tried bleach and peroxide. Any suggestions would be great!

Breezina from Lehi, UT

Showing: Answers Sort: Relevance

Try Oxy Clean. You could soak a rag in a solution of hot water and Oxy Clean, and lay it on the stain. Repeat until the stain is gone. Follow the directions on the can, and check it first in case it should not be used on that type of carpet fabirc. But I just used Oxy Clean to remove old baby formula stains and it worked great.

I read on here that people took blood stains out of carpets with salt water and peroxide. I bet it would work for popsicle. Sprinkle salt on the area then mix 50/50 water and peroxide spray or pour on the spot and scrub with a sponge. Hope this helps.

Home and Garden Cleaning CarpetMarch 18, 2009
Coffee Stain on Carpet
Removing a Coffee Stain from Carpet
Red Wine
Removing Red Wine Stains from Microfiber
Glass of Red Wine Spilled on Carpet
Removing Red Wine Stains from Carpet
Removing Red Wine Stains from Hardwood Floors, Broken glass of red wine on wood floor.
Removing Red Wine Stains from Hardwood Floors
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on August 23, 2016 at 8:13:15 PM on 10.0.1.69 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.