Uses for Torengo's Chip Containers

Wash and reuse those plastic containers that Torengos chips come in. I use them for everything from storing small craft parts to keeping prepackaged granola bars fresh (and bug free) in my office desk. I also use them as travel containers for toothpaste tubes, toothbrush, combs, etc. They pack well, nothing spills and nothing gets lost in the bottom of the suitcase. And the biggest benefit is that they are filled with snacks that my boys love when I buy them and when the snacks are gone, they are free and practical storage for me!

By readingiggits

Where can I buy torengos?

If I remember correctly these cans are like the Pringle chip cans and can be bought at your local market.

Proctor and Gamble are no longer making Torengos.

Uses for Lipstick Containers
Uses for Lipstick Containers
Disinfectant Wipe Containers
Uses for Disinfectant Wipe Containers
Frozen Juice Containers on White Background
Reusing Frozen Juice Containers
Uses for Plastic Dog Food Containers