Repairing a Chipped Countertop

Category Miscellaneous
Depending on the type of material your countertop is made of there are varying ways to repair a chip. For laminate countertops, there is a product called Fix A Chip. Other methods and products can also be used. This is a page about repairing a chipped countertop.

My son dropped a hammer on our counter in the bathroom (new home). It chipped the counter top. Most places I called (home repair, hardware stores) said I would have to replace it. It was too much money for a small chip.

I tried a product I found on the internet called Fix A Chip. I worked very well. I have used kitchen cleaner over that spot many times. It still has stayed hard. That was 3 yrs ago. My counter top has a couple of color blends, so it was easy blend the color. Not sure how well it would match on a solid counter top.

Source: Just did a search of the internet, how to repair counter top chip/cracks.

By Bonnie from Illinois

Home and Garden Repair Home MiscellaneousAugust 7, 2018
🌻
🎂
🎃