Maintenance and RepairHome Improvement

'Fix A Chip' to Repair Chipped Counter Top

My son dropped a hammer on our counter in the bathroom (new home). It chipped the counter top. Most places I called (home repair, hardware stores) said I would have to replace it. It was too much money for a small chip.

I tried a product I found on the internet called Fix A Chip. I worked very well. I have used kitchen cleaner over that spot many times. It still has stayed hard. That was 3 yrs ago. My counter top has a couple of color blends, so it was easy blend the color. Not sure how well it would match on a solid counter top.

Source: Just did a search of the internet, how to repair counter top chip/cracks.

By Bonnie from Illinois