Saving on Vacations with Coupons

I would like to share a vacation savings tip I have discovered. I purchase a book called Entertainment 2006 at (a new one is released each year) for the area where I'm planning to vacation during the summer.

These books usually go on sale for about $10 by that time of year, and they offer savings on two-for-one meals, entertainment, etc. Some coupons need to be mailed in ahead of time, but most are good on the spot.

By Bobbie G from Rockwall

Top Comment

I have been using the Entertainment Passbooks for years. Some of the schools sell them as fundraisers. Ditto for some grocery stores (Kroger, Tom Thumb). My fav are the "buy $50 and get $5.00 off" coupons for some of the grocery chains.

Thanks for the great tip! I will definitely look into this.

Travel Preparation Tips, How to Pack for Travel
Travel Preparation Tips
Travel and Recreation TravelMay 15, 2006
computer printer
Finding Printable Coupons
Saving Money a Ski Vacation, Sisters on Ski Vacation
Saving Money a Ski Vacation
Online Coupon Computer
Using Online Coupons
Saving Money on Winter Vacations, Snowman and Snowwoman Enjoying the Pool and Warm Sun Together
Saving Money on Winter Vacations