Using Lemi Shine in Dishwasher

I tried the Lemi Shine and I find it's working beautifully. In order to use it consistently, would I put it into the detergent area or the area that you put the shine for the glasses? Or if using Lemi Shine do I also need detergent? By the way I use the little pellets from Cascade.

By Barbara from southern CA

Answers

I have found that the best way in my machine is to put the cascade cube in the main wash compartment with the little door on it and then put the Lemi Shine in the over-flow detergent cup. This is backwards from what the Lemi Shine bottle says but it seems to be the best way for me. I also always use a premium detergent such as cascade or my favorite is the Electrosol power ball cubes. I love Lemi Shine. Hope this helps you. :)

Home and Garden Cleaning DishesJanuary 8, 2011
Interior of a full dishwasher.
Removing Hard Water Stains Inside Dishwasher
Replacing a Dishwasher
Replacing a Dishwasher
An open dishwasher full of clean dishes.
Fixing a Leaking Dishwasher
New Open Dishwasher
Saving Money on a Dishwasher
🎄
🍂