Buying Lemon Shine (Lemi Shine)

Lemi Shine products are available for many of your cleaning needs. This is a guide about buying lemon shine (Lemi Shine).

I need to buy Lemon Shine in bulk.

By Wendy from NH

Answers

Best Answer

The correct name is Lemi Shine, I believe. The manufacturer's website is www.envirocontech.com. The product can be ordered in bulk from them.

Where can I buy Lemon Shine?

By kelly from Enfield, CT

Answers:

Top Comment

Look on the Lemi Shine website for where to buy this product:
www.lemishine.com/.../

I found this web site on accident and think it's very cool. Right up my alley on tips and budgets. I will be passing it along to others. My question that started my Google search was Lemon Shine for dishwashers. My WalMart doesn't carry it any more. How could they not? This product is awesome. I might have to go back to washing by hand, Oh no.

Our water is very hard, this is the only thing I found that works. Does anyone know how to contact the manufacturer? Or have a comparable solution? Help.

Thanks all in advance.

Julie in WNY

Answers:

Lemon Shine or A Lemon Shine Alternative

I used Lemon Shine until the dishwasher repair man said not too (not sure why, but we were having problems with food not breaking down and redepositing on dishes). I tried a bunch of stuff and what works the best is Electrasol Gel Packs that have Jet Dry right in them. I use the orange ones, because I like the citrus. My dishes have never been cleaner. And it is inexpensive. (10/18/2004)

By Kelly

The phone number to Envirocon (the company that makes Lemi Shine) is 888-336-2582.

There is a website, too: lemishine.com (11/17/2004)

By Cheryl

For the person who asked about Lemi Shine availability in Canada, I see there is a Canadian Lemi Shine site:

lemishine.ca/ (11/12/2007)

By Alan

I have hard water in my area of Spain, and I always use vinegar to clean away the lime scale, it keeps my dishwater sparkling. Put a generous amount of vinegar in the dishwasher and run a hot cycle to the end. The vinegar also cleans the taps and the inside of the toilet. I have never used Lemon Shine, they do not sell it in Spain. I do use a lot of vinegar, as this is a disinfectant as well. (12/28/2007)

By mrsblacksea

I just found this product at Safeway. I live in WA and the law has passed on no phosphates. I have very hard water so my dishes come out dirty and covered in grit. I'm trying it right now. I hope it works. (12/05/2008)

By Rachel