Kara (Mini Pomeranian)

Kara is a 5 year old mini Pomeranian. I've had her since she was 2 years old. I got her from a show breeder. She loves to swim, swim, swim. Here she is floating in the swimming pool.

My wee girl has a internal throat injury and is unable to be operated on due to the stress of the tubing and anesthetic. I have to take extra special care not to get her sick or injured. They would have to open her throat externally to tube her, and the risk of dying is high.

By Heather I.

Aww, She looks like the Princess of her pool. She is just adorable. I have worked for a Veterinarian for over 25 years and yes, anesthesia can be risky. I am sure you have a good Dr., that will tend to her special needs if necessary.

Bet the breeder botched a debark. Please do not support unethical breeders. Need a Pom? find Pom rescue. Need a Great Dane? Find lots of purebreds as well as something that may not be sparkling pure but touches your soul for life, at a shelter. Some shelters have a kill rate of 85%. Never will understand bypassing magnificent pets at a shelter, off the freeway, hungry and living under a bridge or owner too sick to provide for their baby to support a breeder.

I am sorry to hear about your baby's throat, but she sure is a beauty!

She is so beautiful, I am sure she won't get sick. Bless you and bless her. She is so cute floating on that toy in the pool!

She is so beautiful and looks like an adorable pet. I am so sorry that she was injured in some way, and very happy that you take such good care of her. We're wishing you a long, long

life together to enjoy everything you have fun doing.

Thank you for sharing Miss Kara with us.

Pookarina

Pomeranian
Pomeranian Breed Information and Photos
Pets Pet PagesAugust 3, 2011
Bottle Propagator
Mini Greenhouses Using Recycled Materials
Closed Mini Blinds
Reusing Mini Blinds
Square version of tree top.
Making Recycled Paper Mini Trees
Cleaning mini blinds square
Cleaning Mini Blinds
🎉
🎄