Save Empty Spice Jars And Buy Bulk

The next time you empty an herb or spice jar, don't throw it away. You can refill it at your local health or natural food store since most have big jars of bulk dried herbs. You can buy just a little baggie full for about a quarter. Most of the cost of grocery store herbs and spices are the name brand, advertising, packaging and shipping. You'll be amazed how much you'll save.

By Dotsy from Steamboat Springs, CO

I do but my 5 year old daughter is autistic and a visual learner so I have to watch, when I have extra spices from the bag I now put them up high. My spice jar is small and from a set and I put the spices on the bottom of my turntable cabinet. She likes to play cooking and feel the different textures.

Buying Food in Bulk
Buying Food in Bulk
Food and Recipes Food Tips Herbs and SpicesFebruary 7, 2008
Pickle Jar Candy Jars
Reusing Pickle Jars
Mounting a Spice Rack on Your Wall, Spice rack hanging on a wall.
Mounting a Spice Rack on Your Wall
Spice rack with magnetic canisters.
Other Uses for Spice Racks
Spice Rack
Starter Spice Rack Suggestions
🎉
🎄