Rock Painting

Find a rock that you would like to paint on. Wash it in warm soapy waster and let dry. Use acrylic paints to paint your rock. Let dry completely! Lastly, use acrylic finish spray to seal and weather proof your project.

Have fun with your craft.

By Crafty Billie from Stockton, CA

We did this in Vacation Bible School and called them "prayer rocks" The children put them by their bed before going to sleep. When they wake up, they step on the rock, which reminds them to pray. In the morning they put the rock on their bed. At night, they are reminded to pray and return the rock to the floor.

Fantastic Idea.... You picked the LadyBug... It is enough to get me started...CUTE....CUTE

Very cute idea. All 5 of my SIL's collect ladybugs and have matching ladybug tattoos on the back of their necks. I can do this with my daughter and make them as gifts for them all (and for myself as well). Thank You for sharing. Will definately be making these.

I spray painted clear acrylic paint on rocks, and the paint must have been old, because it turned white. How do I remove it?

rock painted like cat
Painting Rocks
Crafts PaintingJuly 14, 2008
Painting Over Smoke Stained Walls
Painting Over Smoke Stained Walls
growing plants in rock walls
Growing Plants in Rock Walls
Painting Over Wallpaper, Vintage Peeling Wallaper
Painting Over Wallpaper
Homemade rock candy.
Homemade Rock Candy
🎉
🎄