BusinessBusiness and Legal

Ideas for Expanding a Sports Bar Business

I purchased a sports bar that is already up and running. How do I get the ideas to improve on the production and its look?

By seagull from Trinidad, Caribbean

Answers

You have to consider what will attract people. You said it is a sports bar so I am assuming it has TVs for people to watch. How big are the screens? would having bigger ones attract more "watchers" to your place.

Do you have game specials? Lower priced beer during a big game or a special game day meal with a drink.

Do you have room to expand? I don't know why I am thinking of this but maybe you could add a mechanical bull. Don't know if there would be an interest or not. Guess that depends on your area and clientel.