Kaya (Toy Manchester/Dachshund)

Kaya is almost two years old. She is a Mixed Toy Manchester and Dachshund

I had to put down my American eskie with cancer and found Kaya at a animal rescue in her last days before being put down. She is almost fully trained for my ears as a Certified Hearing Dog.

She loves to play with toys and watch me sign obedience for her and tell me sounds for a treat! She is now a good faithful hearing dog to alert me to sound that I can no longer hear. She delights in watching me sign to her and loves to perform with the sign language for others.

The favorite trick is "Begging" for food. The 2nd picture below is with my friend Chris. Smile.

She is a blessing from God. She is delightful and very loving and obedient. She loves to look after me. I love her so much.

By Roselee from Ellensburg Wa.

Kaya (Toy Manchester-Dachshund)

Kaya (Toy Manchester-Dachshund)

She's adorable. Good for you for rescuing.

Isn't she just the most precious thing?! I know she really brightens your days by just being herself, in addition to her hearing assistance. Give her a big hug and kiss for me.

I think your dog is wonderful to be able to help

you. I am always amazed at how dogs and other pets can enrich our lives. Kaya is a little sweetie

and both pictures are nice. God Bless.

Photos Pets DogsAugust 23, 2006
Making an I Spy Bag
Making an I Spy Bag
Dachshund and Schnauzer Mix
Dachshund and Schnauzer Mixed Breed Information and Photos
Dachshund/Pomeranian Mix Photos
Photo of a Mini Dachshund by the water.
Dachshund Breed Information and Photos