Mouse Urine Odor in Car's Heating and Cooling System

I was wondering how to get the smell of mouse urine out of my car's heating and cooling system?

By Tim from Wheeler, WI

Answers

I usually remember all fixes from past experiences but for the life of me I can't remember the fix my mechanic did about three years ago when a foul smell was coming through my vents :-( Perhaps you can call your mechanic and ask them to tell you what you can do yourself if you're a fix it you selfer. I do remember that whatever it was mine did the smell was 'completely' gone within a week and a half!

Consumer Advice Cars Cleaning InteriorJuly 10, 2010
big cat in a car
Removing Cat Urine Smell From Car Interior
A and oven and range with mouse odor problems.
Cleaning Mouse Urine Odor From a Range and Oven
Wood Burning Stove
Heating with Wood
Insulating Your Home, Insulation Ready to Be Installed
Insulating Your Home
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 16, 2017 at 3:35:16 AM on 10.0.1.203 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.